Planned Giving Roundtable of Southern Arizona has been an active 501c(3) organization since 1994.
Mission: To provide an interdisciplinary network of knowledgeable estate, tax, financial, legal, and fund raising professionals in Southern Arizona ongoing education to promote philanthropy through major gifts and planned gifts, and helping mission driven organizations connect with their support base in meaningful and uplifting ways.
The principal purposes of Planned Giving Roundtable are:
- To provide a forum for communication and a clearing house for information about planned giving issues
- To educate and raise awareness of regulatory and legislative issues affecting the non-profit sector
- To advance the education and professional expertise of its members
- To encourage inter-disciplinary interaction of members and allied professionals
- To enhance planned giving as a profession and provide mutual support to members in the field of philanthropy
PGRTSAZ is a member of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP), the national organization supporting planned giving, and provides a model of standards for professionals in planned giving. For more information, visit CGP’s website.