By Becoming a Member of Planned Giving Roundtable You Will:
• Enhance your professional knowledge of planned giving with monthly education meetings provided by experts and leaders in the field of planned giving
• Meet a large number of people from complementary vocational disciplines
• Be recognized by donors and clients for your commitment to, and extensive knowledge of, the field of planned giving and continuing education
• Create a network of professionals who understand planned giving and who can help you further your work with donors and clients
Benefits of being a PGRTSAZ member:
• Monthly continuing education credits
• Access to Leave-A-Legacy® and National Association of Charitable Gift Planners networks
• Special pricing for participation in the Demystifying Planned Giving program
• Special pricing for inclusion in the Leave-A-Legacy® program
• Special pricing for the bi-annual continuing education program
• Reasonably priced, full breakfast
When you join the Planned Giving Roundtable of Southern Arizona (PGRTSAZ), you’ll learn to create meaningful and transformational charitable gifts through seminars and networking opportunities with experts in our community. You will also gain access to one of the largest networks of professionals in charitable planning in the country, through dual membership in our national organization, the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP).
PGRTSAZ and CGP are not only looking out for the practice of charitable gift planning, but also the practitioners of gift planning. PGRTSAZ welcomes and encourages development professionals and members of the allied professions to join, attend meetings and educational presentations, and network with others in the planned giving community. Our goal is to add value to your career by serving as your source for education, research and advocacy.
We offer an individual membership, which is renewed each year on your anniversary date. When you join or renew, you create a username and password that give you instant access to your member benefits.
We invite multiple members of an organization to join our organizations, although we do not offer organizational memberships or discounts on multiple individual memberships. Memberships are transferable within an organization. Read more about our transfer policy.
How to Join
To join please visit the CGP Website and click “Join/Renew”. Be sure the first box, “Individual National Membership” is checked. Then locate our council, organized alphabetically by state, and check the box. You will then fill out your membership information and create a username and password. Please keep this username and password for access to your National member benefits and future renewals. All members must join/renew online via the CGP website. You may choose to pay with a credit card or check.
If you need assistance please call the National office at 317-269-6274 or email email@example.com.